Boot Camp Vancouver
This Vancouver Boot Camp is a military-inspired workout that combines weights and cardio exercises into a fast-paced circuit training program. This approach gets results quickly and is much more fun than hitting the gym alone. In 2 to 3 days a week, for a total of 12 weeks, you’ll get a full-body workout that’s designed to shed pounds and promote a toned body. Our program includes:
- Classic exercises – push-ups, sit-ups, squats, lunges
- Weights – kettle bells, free weights, medicine balls
- Cardio exercises – skipping, running, calisthenics
Precision Athletics’ Boot Camp classes are scaled to meet any fitness level; and all equipment is provided. All you need to do is sign up, show up and work out!
We offer one of the best Boot Camps in Vancouver. Here’s why:
- Program Design – Before joining any group fitness class, check to see if the instructors are qualified to design and run the program. We understand boot camps because we have been doing them longer than anyone else in Vancouver. We tailor the difficulty level of the class to suit your needs, and we make sure that everyone is getting a solid workout in a safe, fun environment.
- Expert Instructors – Our instructors are all fully certified personal trainers who work for us full-time and have excellent credentials. Our Boot Camp leaders are also fully insured and have current CPR & First Aid certificates.
- Price – Boot Camp provides high-value exercise at a reasonable price. The more you work out, the less you pay (not to mention the better fitness results). Check out our pricing schedule to see how it works.
- Class Size – We understand the value of customized training so class sizes are limited. For indoor programs, we guarantee a maximum of 12 students per instructor. For outdoor classes, there is a maximum of 15.
- Progressive Programming – Our Boot Camp Vancouver trainers will put you through a strength and endurance workout that increases with intensity every week. We also change the program often to make sure you’ll never get bored.
- Indoor Option – No need to worry about the weather or class being cancelled— our outdoor courtyard is right beside our indoor gym in downtown Vancouver, so we simply stay indoors. Your Boot Camp workout will never be washed out.
See our Boot Camp in action.
Not convinced? Look at our client testimonials.