Cans For Classes Holiday Food Drive
Donate a non-perishable food item and receive a group fitness class!
It’s become a tradition. Each year we ask our clients to participate in a food drive for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society. Help us make this the best year yet! If you haven’t done it yet, this is your chance to get in some extra exercise to offset the holiday effect of additional parties, treats, alcohol, etc.
How it Works
- Members – donate non-perishable items, and receive a FREE Group Fitness class each time you donate.
- Non-members – donate non-perishable items to receive one FREE Group Fitness class per week.
Keep In Mind
- Majority of food bank users right now are families with children and senior citizens
- Check food labels and ensure you are providing nutritional items, not junk food
- Popular items include peanut butter, canned fish/meat, hearty soups, instant oatmeal, wholegrain cereal – in other words, pricier items that are usually out-of-reach for tight budgets
- Don’t be the person that shows up to class with a $1.50 can of food. Remember drop-ins are usually $20/class and this is for a good cause…not just a free class
Thanks for your support!