Be Stronger, Faster, Leaner
HEY, Bootcampers - classes are back session! Join us outside in the courtyard. All group fitness classes will be held outside until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
Our Bootcamp Vancouver Training program is a military-inspired workout combining weights, cardio exercises and bodyweight training into a fast-paced circuit program. This class is designed to get you in top shape quickly—and is way more satisfying than free-styling it in the gym on your own.
Precision Athletics’ Bootcamp Vancouver classes utilize our own highly qualified personal trainers to create challenging and fun bootcamps. Our classes are located in beautiful downtown Vancouver with programming that will motivate you to not miss a class! Each trainer ensures a safe, supportive environment that’s easily scaled to all fitness levels. Plus, our gym has locker rooms with showers and free towel service to get you to work on time.
One of the Best Bootcamps in Vancouver
Over the years we’ve been told that this is one of the best group workouts available in the city. Here’s why:
- Program Design – We’ve been running bootcamp workouts longer than anyone else in Vancouver. Each workout has three phases: Strength, endurance, and plyometrics, making sure you achieve peak fitness while avoiding injury and boredom. The level of difficulty is tailored to suit your needs, so that everyone gets in a solid workout.
- Expert Leaders – Our fully certified personal trainers understand how to properly design and run challenging, safe programs. All are full-time professionals with current CPR & First Aid certification.
- Class Size – Class sizes are limited to optimize training quality. Indoor programs have a maximum of 12 students per instructor, outdoor classes have 15.
- Progressive Approach – This strength and endurance workout increases with intensity every week. Our trainers change up the class to prevent predictability.
- Indoor Option – Class runs in any weather. With the option to move inside if the weather changes, your Bootcamp workout will never be washed out.
- Price – Reap the benefits of high-value exercise at a reasonable price. The more you work out, the less you pay, while seeing results more quickly.
Try your first class for FREE! Start now.
Group Fitness Class Rates
PER WEEK 1MONTH 3MONTHS 6MONTHS 12MONTHS
What our Clients are Saying
Teri-Lynn continuously challenges me to strive and push my personal boundaries while making our workouts stimulating and fun. I feel privileged to work out with such an amazing athlete and recommend her services to anyone who is looking for a push in relation to their fitness goals. As someone who was intimidated by the idea of a Bootcamp and organized fitness classes, I now look forward to my sessions...she consistently motivates me to be better both physically and mentally in her own positive, creative, and entertaining ways. I always leave Teri-Lynn’s class sweating and stronger but smiling as well.-Kimberley J.
I have participated in several of Teri Lynn's Bootcamp and Crossfit classes in the last year and a half. Teri is one of my favorite instructors because of her attention to detail (i.e. form, organized and efficient workouts), her constant motivation to push yourself, and most importantly the way she treats her clients. She is very friendly and enjoyable as a person. She is very intuitive, she knows when you need personal attention and she instantly sees how she can improve your performance….-Gerald N.
She (Teri-Lynn) has a lot of positive energy, and pushes us to our limits, even encourages us to set new limits for ourselves. She is informative, consistent, provides valuable feedback, and keeps the class fun - even during our burpees routine...! I have been coming to Precision Athletics' boot camp classes for over 1.5 yrs, and still loving it - thanks to Terri-Lynn and the rest of the gang.-Niki J.
I have been attending Precision Bootcamp twice weekly for the last ten years. Coming back year after year is a testament to Craig and his team of trainers.-John V.