BEST AB WORKOUT FOR YOUR WAISTLINE
Our training team has put together one of the best ab workouts in Vancouver to tackle this number one request. Lose inches from your waist and tone up with our proprietary ab sculpting, Fat Furnace and Fat Flush programming—all led by our experienced personal training team.
Get Your Best Abs Yet
The 360 Degree Abs program has been running since 2013 for good reason: Participants experience amazing results. Here’s why:
- Coaching Expertise – Small group size means you’ll receive lots of personalized coaching and feedback.
- Core Conditioning – Three 30-minute sessions per week are focused on training your abs from all angles.
- Fat Furnace – Interval-based 20 min. cardio program to do on your own, five days per week, to help shed fat and crank up your metabolism.
- 21-Day Fat Flush Nutrition Program – Easy-to-follow yet strict whole food eating plan that will reduce inflammation and water retention, boost your energy levels and help burn that fat.
- Ongoing Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching – Designed to help you eat better and have healthier lifestyle habits long after the program has ended. Keep a food log to be reviewed by your coach, providing you with feedback and encouragement to keep on track to success.
The low down on our 360 Degree Ab workout in downtown Vancouver:
- Class Size: 6 members max.
- Session Commitment: 3 x 30 min sessions per week
- Program Duration: 12 weeks
- Cost: $47/week
*Note: If you miss your specialized fitness training session, we are unable to accommodate make-up sessions or credit your account.
What our Clients are Saying
I've been attending Precision's workout classes for the last year and a half and have attended both the Alpha and 360 Abs class. Having done sports my whole life, I can easily say that I'm the most physically fit and strong I've ever been. (I can now do a pull-up! As a female!) The classes are encouraging, consistent and led by knowledgeable and caring instructors. I seriously recommend them to all those who are serious about getting fit!-Amy N.
For someone who had always been intimidated by the idea of working with a personal trainer, I’m so glad to be working with Teri-Lynn, as I’m loving my workouts, consistently improving, and have now built a habit that I look forward to every week. I am stronger, have better balance and feel more flexible, all thanks to her personable approach. I would recommend her without reservation.-Mariana M.
Training with Teri-Lynn was the highlight of my week. She both challenged and encouraged me–and I think that is what makes her exceptional. I expected to be pushed physically, and to become stronger and more fit. She knows how to whip you into shape (squats!), and keeps a close eye on good form and healthy habits. But I think her real gift is her ability to do all that with great patience, positivity, and kindness. She's someone who you can really trust to make your life better.-Tomi E.